Donate to HSSET
Your generous support of our lifesaving mission allows us to go straight to work saving the lives of homeless pets in Southeast Texas. We can’t do it without you!
To make a donation by mail, send your check made out to the Humane Society of Southeast Texas to 2050 Spindletop, Beaumont, TX 77705.
To make a donation by phone please call (409)833-0504.
Imagine losing your family, feeling frightened and alone. Now imagine finding safety and hope in a welcoming, comfortable, caring setting where your path to a new home begins. Each day cats and dogs—small and large, young and old—walk through the doors of HSSET for a second chance at life.Together it is possible to offer “orphaned” pets of Southeast Texas the safe, sound environment they need to prepare for new, loving homes. The Humane Society of Southeast Texas depends on generous donations from individuals, corporations, and foundations to fund our programs, supplies, and operational expenses. Gifts of any amount will help us to save more lives and change the future for homeless pets in our community.
How does my donation help?
A one-time or minimal monthly contribution can make a big difference for the animals in our care. Here are some of the ways your donation could help:
- $25: Buys one week of milk for a litter of kittens
- $50: Vaccinates a litter of puppies
- $100: Provides basic medical care for one dog or cat (spay/neuter, vaccines)
- $300: Saves the life of one dog or cat (shelter, food, basic medical and daily care)
- $500: Provides basic medical care for a litter of puppies or kittens
- $1,000: Provides a kennel that shelters 13 dogs per year
- $2,500: Saves a severely neglected Mama dog and her litter of puppies
- $5,000: Provides a cat habitat that shelters 170 cats per year